6.16.2010

Nate's Kindergarten Grad, a late mother's day gift and my sweet nephew

It was a good couple of weeks around here.

Nate graduated from kindergarten, my sister and her little boy came for a visit and I finally got my custom made necklace from the vintage pearl. For yays. Fun!

This is Nate with Melody... his crush he's had all year.

DSC_0082

Problem is, his best buddy Joseph ALSO has a crush on her. Ha. Kindergarten love triangle at it's finest.

DSC_0065

Ms. Harbster is a first year teacher, and just super adorable. We loved her so much. She was so patient with Nate and helped him overcome ADHD challenges and go from barely recognizing half of his letters at the beginning of the year, to full on reading and writing by the end. So proud of him and just LOVED her!

DSC_0061

This is the "lip"... his new maveauver to get me to do his bidding. Here he was wanting me to go sit on the floor next to him.

DSC_0060

Walking across "the stage" ha

DSC_0036

I love this little guy

DSC_0110

So proud

DSC_0040

Nate & Mommy (TERRIBLE pic of me BTW)

DSC_0071

with some of his classmates

DSC_0101

DSC_0091

Again with the lip:

DSC_0081

And now for my sweet nephew Chase eating mash taters at my mom's house. Garsh I lurv him soooo much!

DSC_0003

No comments:

Post a Comment