5.17.2010

She's eight and she loves to ice skate...

What an awesome birthday party for my sweet girl this weekend. The cake was fabulous and made the whole table stand out. Jenna was in heaven with her friends and family surrounding her. And who knew she was so awesome at ice skating? Doing turns, learning to skate backwards and absolutely NO FEAR!

We, of course, had a Twilight-themed party, and although I could not find ANY Twilight party supplies (EVERYWHERE is sold out of them), we were able to do a black, red and white theme (to match the new movie Eclipse colors) and I hired a cake artist to make a truly marvelous centerpiece. And it tasted as good as it looked. Red Velvet layer with pecan filling and buttercream frosting, as well as a strawberry layer with real strawberry filling. OH EM GEE... delicious!! (If you want the cake lady's info, just email me, as I'd be happy to share it. She was awesome!).

Thanks to everyone that came and helped celebrate my girl's eighth year in our lives. She is truly a blessing to me.

Things I love about Jenna:
  • Beautiful Hazel Eyes
  • Quick Wit
  • Sensitive Nature
  • Love for animals
  • Passion for knowledge and education
  • Grasp of historical facts and desire to learn more
  • Graceful and Athletic
  • She wants to be just like her Mommy
  • Creativity and Artistic Abilities
  • Love of Music
  • Hugs & Kisses
  • Inside Jokes
  • Mature and Mindful
  • Protective of her little brother
  • Always wants everyone around her to be happy
Enjoy this slideshow from her party.


No comments:

Post a Comment